There are a lot of great rules to follow in this link about ways to improve your writing. It's broken down into 4 sections - General, Technical, Life, and The Method. Personally, I like the following rules the best:
Write like you speak - which is advice I've always heard but have trouble putting into play.
Punctuate. Few things annoy me worse than bad grammar and punctuation. It limits clarity and confuses.
And READ. That's the easiest part for me.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades